YOU MUST ACCEPT THESE TERMS IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THE SERVICE.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE ADEQUATE LEGAL CAPACITY TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS. YOU FURTHER REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL USE SOLUTO’S SERVICES ONLY FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT USE SOLUTO’S SERVICES TO VIOLATE ANY LAW, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE OR ANY RIGHT OF SOLUTO OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RIGHT OF PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, COPYRIGHT, PATENT OR TRADEMARK.
1. ROLE OF SOLUTO.
1.1. Soluto provides users of its Service with a platform to provide computer-related support to each other. When users of the Service establish a support relationship with each other, they are entering into a private agreement between each other. Soluto is not a party to this agreement, which is solely between the supporter and supportee.
1.2. SOLUTO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE USERS OF THE SERVICE. Your interactions with other users are solely between You and the other user. Soluto is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or with respect to any other user’s use or disclosure, including but not limited to the loss or theft of any personally identifiable information, the loss of destruction of data, or damage to your computer.
1.3. USE THE SOLUTO SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Soluto reserves the right to, but does not automatically monitor the actions of users of the Service, nor does it verify the identity of any users of its service. In addition, Soluto does not represent, warrant or guarantee that it will undertake any actions to verify any information provided by any user of the Service. Your use of the Service is solely at your own risk
1.4. DISPUTE WITH OTHER USERS. If there is a dispute between You and any third party (including any other user of the Service) in connection with the Service, Soluto is under no obligation to become involved, to intervene, or to take any action whatsoever.
2. SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF THE SERVICE.
2.1. Any information, files and data You gain access to or receive from other users while using the Service is provided to You solely by those users. Any information, files or data provided to You by other users is not controlled, verified or endorsed by Soluto in any way.
2.2. Soluto is not obligated to back up any data, information or material that is used on the Service. You are solely responsible for creating any necessary backup copies of your information, system, files and applications, at your sole cost and expense.
2.3. You are solely responsible to take reasonable steps to protect your own software and information and safeguard your system to minimize the risk of damage that may arise out of any use or misuse of the Soluto Service.
2.4. You agree to bear the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Service, and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness, validity and quality thereof of any information provided through or in connection with the Service.
2.5. Although Soluto shall undertake reasonable efforts to maintain the security and integrity of the Service, and to generally comply with customary safeguards to enable You the use of the Service as intended, Soluto does not guarantee or otherwise warrant that such effort shall be sufficient at all times and/or for all purposes.
3. ANY REPORTS, RECOMMENDATIONS, OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTE SUGGESTIONS ONLY, NOT ADVICE. YOU ALONE ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER OR NOT TO IMPLEMENT THESE SUGGESTIONS. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR COMPUTER ADVISOR BEFORE IMPLEMENTING OR ACTING ON ANY SUGGESTIONS RECEIVED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
SOLUTO DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE RECOMMENDED OR OTHERWISE PROMOTED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
4. COMMUNICATION BETWEEN USERS OF THE SERVICE; THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS AND CONTENT
4.1. Soluto may enable You to communicate directly with other users through the Service. Soluto is not responsible for any communication, information or data provided to You through the Service, including without limitation, online and offline messages and other forms of interpersonal communications available from other users.
4.2. Soluto has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor content available on or through the Service, to determine compliance with these Terms and any other operating rules that may be established by Soluto from time to time.
4.3. Soluto does not control or monitor the content from third parties which has not been produced by Soluto which may be made available to You through the Service ("Third Party Content"). As a result, You agree that Soluto is not responsible for any such Third Party Content. Soluto makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of the information in such Third Party Content, and Soluto assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, inappropriate, or unlawful Third Party Content made available by other users and third parties.
4.4. You shall remain solely responsible for the content and conduct of any communication, messages and interaction conveyed through the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Soluto shall not assume or have any liability for any action or inaction with respect to any conduct of its users within the Service.
5. REMOTE ACCESS. The Service may permit users to access other user’s computers using remote access or other similar means. This remote access is intended solely to allow users to provide technical support and/or training to other users. Such remote access may only be granted after specific and informed consent has been given, and only for as long as the authorizing user permits such access.
6. PROHIBITED USES. You are expressly forbidden to:
6.1. Use or share any information (including, without limitation, any personally identifiable information) of any other user received in or perceived in the course of your use of the Service, for any purpose other than for the purpose of providing support through the Service, unless required by law.
6.2. Use the Service in a manner that may be or become jeopardizing, malicious, misleading, inappropriate, improper or otherwise harmful;
6.3. Use the Service for any illegal or unethical purposes;
6.4. Collect or store personal data about other users of the Service without their explicit consent or conduct any act which may be invasive of another's privacy;
6.5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or network or to interfere with any computer or network, including, without limitation, by (i) uploading, posting, mailing, or otherwise transmitting prohibited content, or (ii) overloading, flooding, spamming, or “mail bombing” any computer, website, or server;
6.6. Interfere with another user's use of the Service;
6.7. Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
6.8. Intentionally or willfully destroy or damage data, information, software, hardware, property, or cause harm to a user;
6.9. Impersonate someone else or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
6.10. Attempt to use the Services to send unauthorized messages, spam, advertising, junk mail, chain letters, or any other type of message that is not directly related to your support of the Authorized User; and
6.11. Use the Service for any purpose other than expressly providing support to the Authorized User.
SUPPORTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU IF YOU RECEIVE SUPPORT THROUGH THE SERVICE.
7. AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT SUPPORT THROUGH THE SERVICE. By using the Service, You represent and warrant that You have full legal authority to receive support through the Service and to agree to these Terms. If You are agreeing on behalf of your employer or other third party, You represent and warrant that You have the full legal authority to bind your employer or third party to these Terms.
8. RESTRICTIONS AND CONDUCT. By agreeing to receive support through the Service, You are expressly authorizing a third party to provide remote support for your computer, including but not limited to: installing, uninstalling or updating software on your computer; viewing and changing settings on your computer, including security and Internet settings; installing patches and updates; having access to information on the hardware and software present on your computer; receiving information about PC performance and configuration; to send You messages through the Service; and, if You authorize remote access to your computer, to have full access to your computer during the time You authorize such access.
9. VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL OF AUTHORIZED SUPPORTER. If You receive support from a third party, the support through the Service will be initiated when a Supporter selects You to be supported through the Service. After You are selected, Soluto will send You email notification that the Supporter wishes to support You through the Service. This email will provide You with certain personal information of the Supporter, such as the name, email address, telephone number, and picture provided by the Supporter at the time they created a profile on Soluto’s web site. This information is provided to You to allow You to verify with the Supporter that they in fact sent the support invitation to You and wish to support You through the Service.
YOU SHOULD NOT ACCEPT SUPPORT REQUEST FROM UNKNOWN USERS, OR FROM ANY USER UNLESS YOU HAVE VERIFIED THEIR IDENTITY AND ARE COMFORTABLE GIVING THE USER ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER.
Soluto does not verify the information provided by, and the identity of, any users of its Service and therefore it is your duty and responsibility to verify (1) the identity of the Supporter and (2) that You wish to receive support from the Supporter before You accept the support invitation and begin receiving support through the Service. Soluto will not be held liable if any of the Supporter’s information or identity is incorrect or incomplete. You alone are responsible for determining the intention, purposes and scope of any use and interaction between You and the Supporter.
BY ACCEPTING THE SUPPORT INVITATION AND USING THE SERVICE YOU EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE VERIFIED THE IDENTITY OF THE SUPPORTER AND AGREE TO RECEIVE SUPPORT FROM THE SUPPORTER THROUGH THE SERVICE.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT ALL GATHERED INFORMATION OF YOURS, INCLUDING ANONYMOUS INFORMATION, MAY BECOME IDENTIFIED WITH YOU BY SUCH AUTHORIZED SUPPORTER AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE RISKS INVOLVED.
10. LICENSING AND AUTHORIZING SERVICE. By accepting the support invitation You hereby grant Soluto full rights and a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, license to use, store, transmit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of display, disclose and give access under the Software to each such Supporter any gathered information of yours by Soluto, which may include information regarding products installed and/or being used on your computer, performance of such installed products and performance of your computer, or other Anonymous Information from your computer.
11. INSTALLATION OF THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. When You receive support using the service, You acknowledge that the Supporter may install third-party software on your computer. You are responsible for reviewing and accepting any end-user license agreements (“EULAs”) that accompany the software. In addition, You are responsible for evaluating that the software is suitable and appropriate to be installed on your computer.
SUPPORTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU IF YOU PROVIDE SUPPORT THROUGH THE SOLUTO SERVICE.
12. CONDUCT. The Soluto Service may be accessed and used by You solely as a platform for providing support for other users in accordance with these Terms.
18.104.22.168. You are only permitted to support those computers which You have been explicitly been granted authority and permission to support by the owner of the computer or someone authorized to grant permission to Support the computer.
22.214.171.124. You are not permitted to initiate or provide any Support using the Service unless (i) the profile information provided by You is true, up to date and accurate; (ii) You have been rightfully elected and authorized to serve as a supporter of a particular user of the Service (hereinafter "Authorizing User") and have confirmed to act as such under the Service; and (iii) the intention, purposes and scope of such use and interaction have been expressly agreed and acknowledged by both the Authorizing User and You.
126.96.36.199. You may only provide support within the express bounds of authority granted to You. You are not permitted to install software, change system settings, or undertake any action through the Service without the express knowledge and permission of the party You are supporting. Do not undertake any support action without the Authorizing User’s express knowledge and permission.
13. AUTHORIZATION AND AUTHENTICATION. You acknowledge that Soluto does not verify the information provided by, and the identity of, any of the users of the Service and that Soluto therefore cannot be held liable if any such information or identity is incorrect or incomplete. You are solely responsible for researching and verifying all information about and from the user You are engaging with under the Soluto Service.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL USERS OF SOLUTO’S SERVICE.
14. By using the Service, You agree that You have full legal authority to do so and to agree to these Terms. If You are agreeing on behalf of your employer or other third party, You represent and warrant that You have the full legal authority to bind your employer or third party to these Terms, and that You have the full legal authority to use the Service. Do not use the Soluto Service in connection with any computers that You do not own unless You have express permission or approval to do so.
15. OWNERSHIP; COPYRIGHT PROTECTION. All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights and trademarks) in and to the Service and other Soluto's Software, Site or Services, including all documentation related thereto, and to any reports generated thereby which, among other things, may summarize the performance of another user’s computer and provide recommendations for improving such computer’s performance (“Reports”), shall remain in Soluto, its affiliates, or their respective suppliers and licensors. Your access or use of the above-mentioned Services or Reports does not transfer to You any title to the intellectual property in the Service or Reports, and You will not acquire any rights to the Services or Reports except as expressly set forth in these Terms. These Terms do not give You any rights not expressly granted herein. All title and intellectual property rights in and to any content, which may be accessed through use of the Service, are the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
16. CHARGEABLE SERVICES. Unless expressly stated to You by Soluto, the Service is currently provided to You free of charge, however there may be some charges to use or access all or certain premium or subscription content, products or services on or through the Service ("Chargeable Services"). The Chargeable Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which will supplement these Terms. You will need to agree to such additional terms and conditions in order to access any Chargeable Services. Soluto will give You notice for any required charges which will be clearly identified and will only be incurred by You if You explicitly consent to use such Chargeable Services according to its terms.
17. EXPORT CONTROL. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to export, re-export or otherwise transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination prohibited under such laws or to any person to whom exports, re-exports or transfers are prohibited under such laws, without first obtaining, and then complying with, any requisite government authorization. You further agree not to upload to Soluto any data or software that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization, including, but not limited to, certain types of encryption software.
18. TERM AND TERMINATION. These Terms shall continue until terminated as set forth in this section: (1) You may terminate these Terms at any time by canceling your registered profile at the Service and removing or destroying all copies of information and documentation You have acquired or gained through the Service. (2) Unauthorized use of the Service or otherwise failing to comply with these Terms will result in automatic immediate termination of these Terms and will make available to Soluto legal remedies. (3) Without prejudice to any other rights Soluto reserves the right to terminate these Terms or your use of the Service, at any time and without notice or warning.
19. CHANGES OF FUNCTIONALITY. The Service or any part thereof including without limitation, the access to the Service granted to You or to any other user and the availability and functionality of any of Soluto's services, feature and function, may be changed, updated, added to, limited or terminated, at any time, temporarily or permanently, without notice, for any reason or no reason by Soluto in its sole discretion. You agree to bear the risks of and hold Soluto harmless for any and all effects that such changes may have on You and your ability to use the Service, in whole or in part.
20. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES OR SOFTWARE. Soluto may utilize, include or otherwise make available to You, third-party services or software that are subject to open source and/or third-party license terms (“Third-Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that your right to use such Third-Party Software is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of any open source or third-party license applicable to such Third-Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, license terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between the terms of these Terms and the terms of such open source or third-party licenses, the terms of the open source or third-party licenses shall govern your use of the relevant Third-party Software. You hereby confirm and acknowledge that the election to access services or third-party materials including any use of Third-Party Software, is made at your own risk and on your own initiative and You are solely responsible for such access, uses and compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. Soluto does not warrant, endorse or guarantee any content, product, or service that is provided in connection with the Third-Party Software.
21. PRELRELEASE ALPHA OR BETA VERSION. Please note this is a prerelease version of the Service and not all features may be fully implemented or refined. As with any prerelease version, there may be unresolved issues or risks to using the software, including security risks or risks to your data. Do not use this prerelease version unless You are comfortable using prerelease software.
22. REVISED TERMS. Soluto reserves the right to modify these Terms and/or any other terms and conditions of the Service at any time by providing such revised terms to You or by publishing the revised terms on Soluto’s website ("Revised Terms"). The Revised Terms shall become effective within ten (10) days of such publishing or provision to You, whichever is the first to occur unless You expressly accept the Revised Terms earlier. The express acceptance by You, or your continued use of the Service after expiry of the notice period of ten (10) days, shall constitute your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Revised Terms.
23. MISCELLANEOUS. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Soluto. These Terms are personal to You and may not be assigned or transferred for any reason whatsoever without the consent of Soluto and any action or conduct in violation of the foregoing shall be void and without effect. Soluto expressly reserves the right to assign these Terms and to delegate any of its obligations hereunder.
24. DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and related documentation are provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind and SOLUTO, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND THIRD PARTY LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOLUTO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT ITS SOFTWARE IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS OR THAT SOLUTO WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICE IS ASSUMED BY YOU INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DATA CORRUPTION OR LOSS. SOLUTO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, ITS DOCUMENTATION, REPORTS, USER INFORMATION, AND OTHER RELATED CONTENT OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE ("RELATED MATERIALS"). SOLUTO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION DEEMED INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
25. SOLUTO IS NOT FAULT-TOLERANT AND IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN HIGH-RISK ENVIRONMENTS, SUCH AS MEDICAL ENVIRONMENTS OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE SERVICE COULD LEAD TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY (HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES).
26. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SOLUTO, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION, BREACH OR DEFAULT, INCLUDING THOSE ARISING FROM INFRINGEMENT OR ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT, BY SOLUTO, EVEN IF SOLUTO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOLUTO IS NOT LIABLE FOR 1) LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR RECORDS OR DATA OR 2) ANY DAMAGES CLAIMED BY YOU BASED ON ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM. THE LIABILITY OF SOLUTO, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, IF ANY, FOR DAMAGES UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SOLUTO FOR THE SERVICE, IF ANY, IN THE 12 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, FOR USING THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
27. INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Soluto and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, owners, information providers, agents, licensees, licensors harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred as a result of or in connection with any demand, claims, action, suit, or loss arising as a result of (a) your use of Soluto’s Site, Software or Services; (b) any breach of these Terms by You or any other user of the Service, (b) any fraud, misrepresentation, theft, destruction or manipulation of data by You or any other user of the Service; (c) any claim, action or allegation of infringement based on information, data, files or other content submitted by You or any other user of the Service; (d) any claims of credit card fraud, identity theft or other unauthorized use or misuse of personal data or other information gained as a result of your use of the Service, or anyone else’s use of the Service; or any other type of claim, whether sounding in civil law, criminal law, or otherwise, arising out of your use of the Site, Software or Service. You agree to cooperate with Soluto in the defense of any demand, claim, action or suit.
28. JURISDICTION AND VENUE. The relationship between You and Soluto is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You and Soluto agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AND SOLUTO AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
29. The provisions under any of the Terms, in the paragraphs labeled LICENSING AND AUTHORIZING SERVICE; OWNERSHIP; MISCELLANEOUS; DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AND JURISDICTION AND VENUE will survive any termination of this Terms.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND UNDERSTAND THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. BY CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE – INSTALL” BUTTON OR BY USING SOLUTO’S SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.